1. How many close friends would you say you have?
more than 8
2. Which of these qualities would you say is most detrimental to friendship:
3. Do you think the best test of a close friend is:
always being there to have fun with
always being ready to do a favour for you
always ready to pick up where you left off from before
4. Where would you place friendship in relation to two other important things in life, career and self-esteem:
more important than career and self-esteem
more important than career but less important than self-esteem
important, but less important than both career and self-esteem
5. Do you currently have someone you could call a soulmate?
I think so.
oh, for sure!
I used to.
6. When a friend at work gets a new job, leaves, and – if you're honest – you don't really miss them, do you:
think, that's just life
think, I'll keep them in my address book
7. Which do you think is the most important quality to have in a friendship?
8. Which do you think is the most important quality you need to have to be a good friend: